Learn. Inspire. Grow.
Community Hospital of San Bernardino offers a variety of services for its patients and the community through the Health Education Center.
Health Education Classes include:
- Childhood Asthma Basics
- Diabetes Basics
- Eat Right for Life Cooking Class
- Keys to Success
- Personal Financial Management
- Stress Management
- Weight Management
Prenatal Childbirth Series include:
- The Prepared Childbirth Method is a physical and psychological preparation for childbirth that addresses Lamaze techniques, breastfeeding and newborn topics. Classes include anatomy and physiology of labor, breathing techniques, relaxation and pushing techniques, plus discussions regarding fetal monitoring and medications.
- Classes are offered Thursdays from 6 pm - 9 pm in the Health Education Center. There is a $20 per couple fee. Please call (909) 806-1816 for more information.
- Congratulations on the newest addition to your family and on your decision to breastfeed. It's one of the best decisions you can make for the health of your new baby, now and throughout his or her lifetime.
- We invite you to visit our Health Education Center to meet with one of our specialty trained lactation staff who can assist you with any questions, concerns or support you may need.
- Our lactation staff are available Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 am - 12 noon or by appointment. Please call our office for more information at (909) 806-1816.
Please call the Health Education Center at (909) 806-1816 for more information.
Health Education Center
1725 Western Avenue
San Bernardino, CA 92411